Because you love riding and because you know the buzz of a great race is always better, when shared.
Enduro2 is about living in the moment, not living your life through recounted stories and images, not through social media and Strava. It’s about sharing that experience on a personal level, with a group of riders from around the world that are all right there with you and participating for the same reason as you are. Not necessarily to win, but to participate, to enjoy, and to remember…..
In a world of big sponsorship deals and huge media attention brought by the E.W.S. and other pro-level events, we felt that the idea of ‘just having fun’ & ‘shredding great trails with your mates’ had been somewhat diluted.
We missed the idea of simply adventuring with your best riding buddy; in sticking together for all the fun parts, (not merely on the liaisons). We wanted to return the focus to camaraderie and friendship, of high fives, of man- and girl-hugs, and of stopping mid-stage to help your mate (rather than riding straight over their flailing body as they block your path to a fastest-finish).
The solution was obvious, and don’t dismiss it until you have tried it for yourself. Pairs-format Enduro racing is nothing less than revolutionary and Enduro2 is well on its way to bringing the fun and adrenaline of a weekend of racing, to all those riders out there who might not usually enter a race at all.
Bringing a fresh approach to the well-established Enduro format, this 3-day ultra-social stage race is quite different to all other Enduro events you’ve seen before.
On each stage you must start together and finish together, and thus you will be right there with your partner throughout each stage. It’s still blind Enduro racing, but you’re very much in-it-together, you’re experiencing all the thrills and fun of the race, and at the same time. All those hilarious race-run near-misses and runs-of-your-life that no-one ever saw? Now your riding buddy is the only one who can judge – and lets face it – this is way more important to most of us than our overall placement at the end of 3 days of racing.
Les Arcs Enduro2 €395 per team
- Race Dates: Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th July 2020
- Locations: Les Arcs, Savoie, France (Race HQ: Bourg St Maurice).
- Nearest Airport: Geneva, Switzerland
- Entries limited to a maximum of 150 x teams of two riders (300 riders total)
- 12 timed stages, uplift-assisted liaisons (3-day lift pass included with entry)
- 10,000m+ total descent; <1500m total ascent on-bike.
- Restaurant Lunch Included (Sunday only)
- Varied terrain from man-made bike park to technical Alpine Singletrack
- Technical Difficulty: Experienced riders only (Blue, Red, Black, and Double-Black trails included…BUT
- No mandatory jumps/drops, relaxed format – walking tough sections is totally OK, if you need to!
- No Course Practise – is 100% racing, riding and enjoying as much new single track as possible – all blind / on-sight
- Detailed info is available here in our FAQ section
- Airport Transfers and accommodation add-on options available on request – see “practical info” in the site menu.
ENDURO2 – Entry Process
(Registration Link is at the top of this page, in the Banner)
- All teams (2 riders) must enter together via one application per team.
- Entry fee is payable in full immediately by credit/debit card.
- After entry, you must arrange for a medical certification from your medical practitioner (GP) or a self-certification, which is legally required to race in France. A valid UCI Race License is also acceptable, instead of this.
- Ensure that you have full accident and rescue / medical / travel insurance in place for the event.
- Please check our cancellation policy in the Practical information section.
For Rider & Registration Support, contact: Ali@Enduro2.fr
Sign up here for 2020 dates and future event entry options.