THE ORIGINAL TEAM-FORMAT ALPINE ENDURO
3 Days – 10,000m+ Descent – 17 Stages
1 Day – 2,500m Descent – 5 Stages
Dirtlej Enduro2 (French Alps): Sat 02/07/22 – Mon 04/07 2022
Because you know the Buzz of a Good Ride is Better, When Shared.
Enduro2 is about living in the moment, not living your life through recounted stories and images, not through social media and Strava. It’s about sharing that experience on a personal level, with a group of riders from around the world that are all right there with you and participating for the same reason as you are. Not necessarily to win, but to participate, to enjoy, and to remember…
In a world of big sponsorship deals and huge media attention brought by the E.W.S. and other pro-level events, we felt that the idea of ‘just having fun’ & ‘shredding great trails with your mates’ had been somewhat diluted.
We missed the idea of simply adventuring with your best riding buddy; in sticking together for all the fun parts, (not merely on the liaisons). We wanted to return the focus to camaraderie and friendship, of high fives, of man- and girl-hugs, and of stopping mid-stage to help your mate (rather than riding straight over their flailing body as they block your path to a fastest-finish). The solution was obvious, and don’t dismiss it until you have tried it for yourself. Pairs-format Enduro racing is nothing less than revolutionary and Enduro2 is well on its way to bringing the fun and adrenaline of a weekend of racing, to all those riders out there who might not usually enter a race at all.
Bringing a fresh approach to the well-established Enduro format, this 3-day ultra-social stage race is quite different to all other Enduro events you’ve seen before.
On each stage you must start together and finish together, and thus you will be right there with your partner throughout each stage. It’s still blind Enduro racing, but you’re very much in-it-together, you’re experiencing all the thrills and fun of the race, and at the same time. All those hilarious race-run near-misses and runs-of-your-life that no-one ever saw? Now your riding buddy is the only one who can judge – and lets face it – this is way more important to most of us than our overall placement at the end of 3 epic days of racing.
2022 ENTRY CATEGORIES
MALE PAIR / MIXED PAIR / FEMALE PAIR / E-BIKE PAIR / TEAM-OF-3
€420 per team
E-BIKE (1 OR BOTH RIDERS)
€420 per team
1-DAY-ONLY RACE (MONDAY 4TH JULY)
€65 per rider*
- Race Dates: Monday 2nd to Sunday 4th July 2022
- Location: Savoie, France
- 17 timed stages, uplift-assisted liaisons (lift pass included with entry)
- 10,000m+ total descent; <1500m total ascent on-bike.
- Varied terrain from man-made bike park to technical Alpine Singletrack
- Technical Difficulty: Experienced riders only (Blue, Red & Black trails…BUT:
- No mandatory jumps/drops & very relaxed format – walking tough sections is OK if you need to!
- No Course Practise – this epic course is ridden 100% blind & on-sight
- 2x Restaurant-Quality Lunches (Day 1 & Day 2)
- 1x End-of-Race BBQ / Pasta-Party
- 3-Day Lift Pass
- Free Camper-van & Car Parking all weekend
- On-Site Mechanic Service
- SportIdent Timing System with o
- Dedicated First Aid and Mountain Rescue Team
- 3 Huge Days of riding
- Entry to End-of-Race After-Party
Detailed info is available here in our FAQ section
New Enduro2 ‘1-Day’ Option
€130 per team* / €65 solo*
Day 3 (Monday 4th July) only
5 HUGE Stages, 2500m Descent
Single Day Lift Pass & After-Party included
*35% Locals Discount Available (Meribel Season-Pass Holders)
Enduro2 2022 – Weekend Schedule
Friday 1st July – Day 0
14h00 – 20h00 Registration* & Drinks at Race HQ & Bar
From 17h00 Check-In to Enduro2 Rider Accommodation (optional)
Saturday 2nd July – Day 1
8h30-10h30 First Departure Ski Lift / Shuttles
9h00-12h30 Stages 1-3
13h00-16h30 Stages 4-6
15h30-17h30 Finish Day 1 – Drinks, Food and Music
Sunday 3rd July – Day 2
8h30-10h30 First Departure
9h00-12h30 Stages 7-9
13h00-17h00 Stages 10-12
17h30 Finish Day 1 – Drinks, Food & Music
16h00 – 21h00 Resort season launch party
Sunday 4th July – Day 3
8h30-10h00 First Departure (Team Event)
10h00-11h00 First Departures (One-Day and Solo Event)
9h00-12h30 Stages 13-15
11h30-14h30 Race Finish
15h00 Podium & Prizes
15H30 Enduro2 AFTER-PARTY
14h30-18h00 (Live Music, DJ, Food & Drinks, Party Games, Prizes, Good times).
ENDURO2 – Registration Process
(Registration Link is at the top of this page, in the MENU)
- All teams (1, 2 or 3 riders) must enter together via one application per team.
- Entry fee is payable in full immediately by credit/debit card.
- After entry, you must arrange for a medical certification from your medical practitioner (GP) or a self-certification, which is legally required to race in France. A valid UCI Race License is also acceptable, instead of this.
- Ensure that you have full accident and rescue / medical / travel insurance in place for the event.
- Please check our cancellation policy in the Practical information section.
- (No-Risk COVID-Related Cancellation Policy – full refund available)
Optional Rider accommodation in individual serviced apartments or shared with other teams. Join the Party off the mountainas well as on it, and enjoy spending your weekend with other Enduro2 riders from all over Europe. More Info