Enduro2 Rider Accommodation
For 2021 We’ve lined up four options, although you are welcome to source your own independent accommodation.
- Our Recommendation: Enduro2 Forest Lodge (half-board package, dormitory rooms)
- Quality Hotel in Central Bourg St Maurice (Twin Hotel Room)
- 4-Star* Managed Apartments in Central Bourg St Maurice
- Campsite ‘Le Reclus’ (Tents and Camping Cars)
- Camper-Van Parking at Race HQ Carpark (limited facilities)
1) ENDURO2 FOREST LODGE – Our Choice
Join in the Party and share the good times both on and off the trails, with friendly fellow riders from all over Europe.
- Secluded Woodland Setting, located directly at the Start/Finish of the trails.
- Shared Dormitory rooms (4 to 8 people per room) on a Half-Board Basis.
- Price Includes Breakfast and Evening Meals every day*
- Located 2km ride (10 minute) along riverside path, to Race HQ.
- Free parking and safe, secure bike storage.
- Bar, Games Room and other Facilities on-site.
4 Night package – Enduro2 Lodge
- Arrive Thursday afternoon (1/7/2021)
- Relax and Enjoy the After-Party on Sunday evening after the Race
- Leave Monday morning (5/7/2021)
- Option to arrive early or to extend your stay after the race.
Price Including Meals* – Now €199 per person. BOOK NOW
3 Night package – Enduro2 Lodge (For riders really short on time).
- Arrive Thursday afternoon, (1/7/2021) evening meal included.
- Leave Sunday morning, (4/7/2021) after breakfast.
- Finish the Race around 13h30 (Sunday)
- Luggage storage and access to your Room is not available after you check out on Sunday morning. Limited Shared shower facilities at the Lodge will be made available, to freshen up after the race.
Price Including Meals* – €169 per person. BOOK NOW
*No Evening Meal on Sunday night (Race Day 3) – Enjoy the After-Party and/or eat out in Town. Standard and Vegetarian meal options will be available as a self-service buffet service. (We will do our best for Vegan or other individual dietary requirements or allergies, but these cannot be guaranteed).
2) QUALITY HOTEL in central Bourg St Maurice
A Large, Brand New Hotel in Central Bourg.
- Only 500m from Race HQ.
- Central Bourg Location
- Twin-Bed rooms with private ensuite facilities.
- Price is on a room-only basis
- Secure underground parking and safe communal bike storage on site.
- Bar, Restaurant, Games Room and other Facilities on-site in the complex.
Price (3 Nights) – €320 per room (2 riders). BOOK NOW
Price (4 Nights) – €400 per room (2 riders). BOOK NOW
Extra Night(s) – €100 per night
3) 4-STAR* SELF-CATERED APARTMENTS
UPDATE 1 January 2021 – We are not able to confirm availability of the 4* Apartments at this time, for our 2021 event.
We’d strongly recommend booking option (1) or (2) now, since this is option is not yet guaranteed and availability may be limited in Bourg St Maurice this year due to the Tour de France passing through on the same weekend as Enduro2.
4) Campsite Le Reclus
Our Campsite Option with Full Facilities at Camping Le Reclus (please contact Melanie directly in English or French, and quote Enduro2 when making your enquiry). This is a small, family-run site located on the edge of Bourg St Maurice, approximately 1.5km from Race HQ.
5) Camper Parking – Free with your Race Entry
Actually, it would be unfair to say that this is “included” because whilst this option is free…it’s not us that is providing it!
The Mairie in Les Arcs has kindly allowed free campervan parking all weekend in the large funicular car park and this has worked very well for all previous editions of Enduro2.but be aware this is a communal / public facility and not managed by Enduro2 – if this facility is full, closed, or does not meet your requirements you will need to contact the official campsite instead, and pay for a proper pitch (see above).
Camper-Van Parking at Race HQ (Bourg St Maurice Funicular) all weekend. This is only really a large, quiet and secluded public park, next to a scenic Lake. Toilets and water are available but there are No Shower, Washing, Bike-Store or Refuse Facilities. Charly’s Factory Cafe is on-site, and will be open Morning-to-Dusk all weekend for you to purchase drinks and refreshments. It works out just fine….but is only recommended for those of you strictly on a budget or who are used to “van life”!